The Brand Manager will play a leading role in the growth of The Mighty Kitchen, internationally. We’re looking for someone who is ready to jump in at the deep end and help us grow our brand. A doer and a solution seeker, an innovator and a pragmatist. You will be responsible for moulding and executing strategy across channels in order to meet company targets.
What you'll do in this role :
- Develop a long-term marketing plan for the development of the Mighty brand.
- Work closely with the creative, marketing and sales teams (internal and external) design marketing campaigns, promotions, and events.
- Developing and understanding the budgets for marketing plans in multiple countries.
- Planning and executing marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Attending meetings, marketing events and conferences, both locally and abroad.
- Cultivating relationships with the corporate partners across markets.
- Monitoring and analysing marketing campaigns once implemented.
- Coordinating all media contacts and ensuring that the company consistently gets print and digital coverage.
- Communicating existing and new marketing activities with the Mighty team and external teams.
- Organising promotional events such as trade shows and ensuring the prompt delivery of materials and products by coordinating with internal and external teams.
- Managing and creating appropriate content for a variety of channels.
What we are looking for:
- A huge passion for food and creativity.
- Independent, proactive, ambitious and self-motivated with a proven track record of learning and growing.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities, both in person and on video calls.
- Willingness to travel and to work in a rapidly changing and growing organisation.
- Experience in the F&B industry, at least 3 years, in Marketing restaurants or FMCG food brands, or Account Manager experience in a Digital / Traditional Advertising agency, preferably handling F&B accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is a must. Preferably, fluent in Greek. Additional languages are considered an advantage.
- Understand the Start-up business mentality and needs.
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
- The ability and willingness to think outside of the box and be a proactive problem solver.
- Proficiency with marketing reporting, monitoring, analysing tools.
- Familiarity with social media development strategies and online content marketing.
- An exceptional level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Skills to analyse and monitor trends in the market.
- Ability to plan and execute marketing projects.
About the Team
As a young startup, we’re growing fast and this is an opportunity for a super talented, ambitious, dedicated and hard working individual to join our humble team. We’re a tight knit unit, huge on accountability and transparency and focused on making a global impact. Nothing less.
If you are interested in the job, please, fill in this form!
Apply for Position