The Business Development Executive is someone who has a proven record in growing both sales teams and market share. You are intense, a relentless doer and struggle to take no for an answer. You’re hungry for change in this industry and you understand the levers that you need to pull to make that change.
What you'll do in this role :
- Develop and implement sales strategies that drive monthly, quarterly and yearly growth against company targets
- Analyze our sales processes to uncover business insights and develop key performance indicator reports
- Perform regular pipeline reviews and forecasts
- Implement processes and gather insight for the full customer life cycle
- Uncover ways to add value to the existing customer base and drive additional revenue
- Manage existing market activities and support distribution teams by market
- Develop new market opportunities aligned with company strategy
- Cook and demonstrate the product to clients
What we are looking for:
- A huge passion for both sales & food
- Proven track record of making deals and handling substantial accounts
- Technically fluid and knowledgeable in using software to scale the process
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive, or HubSpot)
- Experience and nuance in pricing strategy mechanics and development
- Experience selling and managing clients in a B2B environment
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Independent, proactive and self-motivated with a proven track record of always learning and growing
- Fluent in English.
About the Team
As a young startup, we’re growing fast and this is an opportunity for a super talented, ambitious, dedicated and hard working individual to join our humble team at an early stage. We’re a tight knit unit, huge on accountability and transparency and focused on making a global impact. Nothing less.
Preferred location for the ideal hire is to be based in Cyprus with an ability to travel when needed, although remote working options may be available.
If you think you have what it takes, click here to apply!
Apply for Position