The Full Stack Developer is someone who will model a large part of the company’s web infrastructure. You will have extensive hands-on experience with the ability to think beyond standard methods, independently lead and reach conclusions, and clearly deliver results.
You’re adaptive, your test rigorously and you are 100% solution based.
Most importantly, you are rigorous, obsessive and always put the user experience first.
What you'll do in this role :
- Play a key role in shaping the company’s long term-vision while defining and executing an engineering strategy
- Build MVP’s and full scale products using the appropriate technologies for the task
- Collect all current data and insight available and build a new version of the startup’s data modelling tool
- Articulate technical requirements and systems architecture with clarity
- Construct the systems required for testing, trials, commercial launch, and beyond
- Frequently evaluate technological advancements and innovative solutions to drive continuous product improvement
- Data collection, evaluation and analysis
- Continually learn and share insights with team members that will advance the company and drive continuous product improvement
What we are looking for:
- A huge passion for food, building things and generally helping people
- At least 3 years experience of writing code, working to build new products, making mistakes and learning from them
- Experience with Django or other web frameworks
- Experience in product management and guiding technical teams
- Prior experience with machine learning or any AI frameworks
- Familiarity with continuous integration and continuous deployment and test automation frameworks
- A solid understanding of predictive modelling and data visualisation
- Leadership experience either through managing projects or people or both
- Experience with analytical chemistry and food manufacturing desirable but not required
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, as well as the ability to interact and collaborate successfully with all levels and functional areas
About the Team
As a young startup, we’re growing fast and this is an opportunity for a super talented, ambitious, dedicated and hard working individual to join our humble team at an early stage. We’re a tight knit unit, huge on accountability and transparency and focused on making a global impact. Nothing less.
Preferred location for the ideal hire is to be based in Cyprus with an ability to travel when needed, although remote working options may be available.
If you think you have what it takes, click here to apply!
Apply for Position