- Place the TMK fillet strips in a baking pan, lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Coat well with olive oil and seasoning of choice
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden at 220C degrees, turning mid-bake.
- To prepare the vegan tzatziki, place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Taste and adjust seasonings to taste, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes so the spices blend well and develop the tzatziki flavour.
- To serve, chop the vegetables and place them in the open pitta, top with the TMK fillet strips and top with vegan tzatziki. Wrap in paper and serve.
Serve with french fries and dips of choice