- Place the TMK fillet strips in a baking pan, lined with non-stick baking paper.
- Coat well with olive oil and seasoning of choice
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden at 220C degrees, turning mid-bake.
- In a wok add the 15ml olive oil and saute garlic for a minute, then add in vegetables and cook until soft.
- In a separate pot cook rice noodles according to pack instructions.
- To make the sauce, add in all ingredients in a sauce pot, mix well and bring to a boil.
- When the TMK fillet strips are done, add to the wok, along with the strained noodles, and mix in the sauce
- You may choose to top with chopped chillies or fresh scallions, before serving
Quick tip: for an easy fix prepare the noodles with frozen chinese vegetable mix and store-bought teriyaki sauce.